7.06.2010

Thom Browne A/W 2010

This was the first time I had been to the Park Avenue armory for Fashion Week. Even after this show, I still had no idea about the enormous room just beyond the lobby doors. To me though, the lobby is more impressive and I was stunned when I arrived to photograph Thom Browne's A/W 2010 show. As a fashion designer, so much time and money goes into presenting your work in this way. I was very grateful to have quite a bit of time to photograph backstage at this one.

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 2010

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 2010

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

Thom Browne A/W 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

www.shawnbrackbill.com all images © Shawn Brackbill, except where noted. Do not repost or use without permission